Friday, December 17, 2010

The Ramblings Of A Mad-Man Who May Or May Not Be Planning To Overthrow The Government Of A Country That Rhymes With Chenezuela

I admit it. I'm a wikifreak. I love wikileaks more than anyone you know (and don't avoid talking to). One of the recent cables released by Julian Assange's information powerhouse seems to claim that the Iranian government has been using ninja assassins to keep people in line. 


                                           You're Doing A Fantastic Job Iran, Keep It Up


"xxxxxxxxxxxx said he personally knew one such martial arts master whom he said was used by the Intelligence service to murder at least six different individuals over the course of several months in xxxxxxxxxxxx said that the victims included intellectuals and young “pro-democracy activists,” adding that his assassin acquaintance was ultimately “suicided” by the authorities (i.e., killed in what was subsequently labeled a suicide)."


                                          Iran, please update your flag. It's possibly
                                          the most derivative flag I've ever seen. It's 
                                          just like Mexico's but without a picture 
                                          symbolizing mother nature's uncontrollable 
                                          hatred of snakes (food for any animal with feet).


This is just one of the many reasons I will one day move to Iran. If I end up being killed for opposing the government I would prefer it to come in the form of a ninja assassination. I want my death to be something other people can relate to. Disappearing while on vacation seems like something that only happens to affluent white women, but anyone could die at the hands of a ninja. With all of the liberal "people have rights" mumbo-jumbo flying out of the white house these days its refreshing to see a country that knows how to get things done. I've spent too much time trying to figure out how many conspiracies the government is involved in because they do a fairly good job of covering it up. I wish they'd just quit wasting my time and come out with it (by sending a group of ninjas to my house to rough me up). It would be painful and would likely end with a trip to the hospital due to blood in my urine, but at least I would know. 


                                               Iran, Thank You For Your Transparency


A Final Thought:
I get the feeling that the elite are intentionally trying to fatten the middle class up so that they can one day use them as fuel for their Helijets (Combination of a Helicopter and a jet; redundancy to the point of impracticality is a major status symbol among the elite).


                                                Just Because You Can Do Something, 

                                                        Definitely Means You Should


My Actual Final Thought:
Time for some Wendy's...


  Oppression Is Delicious

1 comment:

  1. Dating is usually a tricky game. It's often difficult to learn how to impress a likely partner without going extraordinary. Take some tips from the Dating Product to make the date beautiful.

    ReplyDelete