Thursday, December 16, 2010

Is That A Pepper Grinder?

Based on the scraping noises being made by the woman sitting next to me in the coffee shop I am supposed to be studying in, she is either:


a) spreading something on a bagel with a plastic knife


b)peeling an apple with a pocket knife the size of which is enough to scare off any assailants that might try and corner her in a parking lot (which is the real reason she has the knife in the first place; the apple peeling is solely for brandishing purposes)


c)whittling a small figurine of me updating my facebook status. Later she will blog about it and when I discover her blog years later I will blog about it. When she finds my blog about her blog she will then blog about how crazy it is that the random guy she whittled in a coffee shop 4 years ago found her blog and blogged about it...


I'll keep you posted...


No comments:

Post a Comment